Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp elitedesk 800 g1 USDT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi please someone help me or send photo of the place where is the graphics card slot (graphics card) 
my pc p elitedesk 800 g1 USDT 
email:[Private information edited] you can send photo 
thx m8ts

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Here is a picture of the motherboard for the HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Ultra-slim PC

800G2.jpg

The graphics slot is indicated with the MXM designation.  If there is no graphics card installed, there is integrated graphics on the CPU..In case you are wondering on what graphics card will work, here is a discussion on that subject

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-800-G1-usdt-mxm-graphics-car...

Keep in mind that you will need the 180w power supply for those to work with a graphics card installed.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Hi thx for reply can i use 7000 MXM (any of  that series) graohics card on 135W psu?

HP Recommended

Short answer is it will not work on the 135w power supply.   I cannot give you  a definitive answer on that subject, but from what I read, if you add the MXM card and it does not boot, then you will need the larger power supply.  No harm to the PC, it just will not work without the 180w PS. 

I found this is a different HP thread:

The stock power brick 135w, 19.5v, 6.9a -  will NOT power a UltraSlim with an added on MXM card.

You would need to upgrade your power supply to 180w, 19.5v, 9.2a, HP 611485-002.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.