Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion22
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had a prompt to do an update on my PC two days ago and since that update. I have lost my bluetooth.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Enter BIOS SETUP, and see if BlueTooth is "enabled".

Within Windows, also check that BlueTooth is not "off".

HP Recommended

Update, I contacted a Tech Support team that I pay a monthly fee to and explained my situation, they took over my pc and tried to undo the Windows update that caused the issue this took over 5 hours but didn't work. Got back to Tech Support and a different guy took over my pc he was looking at different things then suddenly hit the Restore button without asking if I had done any data back up which I hadn't and now the pc has gone back to the store for repair. Thanks for your reply.

HP Recommended

Which "restore" button was clicked?

One type of "restore" uninstalls the most-recent Windows Updates, but does not affect your personal files.

Another type of "restore" completely reloads Windows, while still preserving your personal files.

Another type of "restore" returns the disk-drive to its "factory-shipped" status, wiping everything off your disk-drive, including the deletion of your personal files.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.