Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
I have a 3f0 error message and I go HP PC hardware diagnostics UEFI and Im trying to perform a hard reset. how do I do so?
@GLiTcH-SpeedZ Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are getting a 3F0 error.
Please perform the below steps and check.
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery. ( not for Built-in Battery computer )
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer if it's a (removable battery)
6) Try to turn on the computer and check, If the issue persists continue next step
Please perform the hard drive test and check.
2) Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears.
3) Press F2 once.
4) Go to Component test.
5) From the list, run the Hard Drive (extensive) test.
Please refer to the below link to troubleshoot the issue.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community