Did you mean: 
UGNO
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

I have an HP Pavillion 580

HP Recommended

The HP Pavilion 580 with AMD Ryzen 5 1400 it can be upgraded to AMD Ryzen 7 1700 according to HP Support info. I Wonder would the AMD Ryzen 1700 X work as well? The clock would be slower of course but apart from that?

BR UGNO

3 REPLIES 3
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
3,659 3,614 401 1,608
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

this is a recorded response (macro))
we need the exact model of your computer, and the product number
To find it follow this
for a desktop computer

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

----------------------------------------

Probably not we should already know the specifications of the motherboard
one dtp 65w the other 95w
If the motherboard accepts both it gives a little chance, but we cannot guarantee it.

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
UGNO
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, my computer is: HP Pav Power 580-108no DT PC NRL and serial number is: 4CE7513K8N, Product Number: 3ER22EA#UUW

BR UGNO

0 Kudos
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
3,659 3,614 401 1,608
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation