Andre_Garrafa
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I need help to upgrade my 24-xa0040 All in one

HP Recommended
24-xa0040
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys! I have a HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa0040 and I need help to instal a graphics  card. I bought one graphic card model L17313-001 GFX Card nVIDIA MX130 2GB G5 and I tried to install but... I know, I need more parts to install but wich one? After install the computer start to beeping 3.4 times. Anyone can help? Thank you!!!

1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 472 748
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Andre_Garrafa Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that the Graphics card is not working.

(HP does not recommend upgrades as the device is equipped with parts that perform at its optimal performance and also, the upgradeable parts listed in HP articles are purely for your ease, though the decision to upgrade will be at your own discretion)

I would suggets you contact our phone support and check for the support option.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation