Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Prodesk 400 G5 MT desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Prodesk 400 G5 MT desktop

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

what is need, needs dictate use. (and hardware) vast usages , not just gaming, !video rendering, CAD,CAM,CAE, and morel.

dreams of gaming?, even AAA $60 games even 4k  ,  (steam Metro LL?)

GPU RANGE FROM $10 TO $5000 .

You pay for speed, 3D and textures and resolution up to 4k.

I have no idea what PSU you have, watts. (spec shows 180) but.... I always look first.

nor if there is room on the x16 slot. Length.?  1,2,3 fan GPU sizes ,12,maker of GPU cards and vast models.

nor the purse,? cash in hand ?  $$$$$

one first step here is the great GTX1650 (non sport) a 75watt card that needs no PSU to GPU aux power cables.

the problem is the lame 180W PSU there, will it allow,  this.??  (I say nipp&tuck )<< Marginal

non standard PSU not ATX. so.... only HP upgrades work there, if at all.  < out side my pay grade this,,,, HP does not spec PSU.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.