Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-20-2022 03:16 AM - last edited on 10-20-2022 11:04 AM by Ric_ob
I purchased the All-in-One Desktop 27-cb1000i for my new job on 6 Oct and it delivered on 10 Oct. I tried to connect the HDMI to an external monitor however it’s not worked. I followed the HP support instruction to do everything including reset the PC it was nothing changed. Therefore, I raised a refund request on 13 Oct with 3 years care pack.
Today, 20 Oct, I am still waiting to the follow-up from HP. I only have the case number but nothing and need the refund to my credit card otherwise I do not have enough credit to buy another one for my job which starts on 1 Nov. Could anyone follow my case?😕
10-20-2022 09:23 AM
Welcome to the HP Community Forum.
This request is outside of our area of influence.
If you purchased the product from HP,
If the product is within the return window,
Refunds are generally handled by the HP Store.
If you submit a case to HP Support for Warranty Repair,
If the case is accepted by HP Support,
Case submission and all details relating to the case are handled by HP Support.
Request for Review – Please Read
>>>> I have submitted a request to our Community moderators for review and possible escalation of your question.
- Our Community is a user group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome.
- The time frame (how long it takes) to receive a response from HP is not controlled by the Community.
- Do not contact phone or email posted in a public or private message from “new” members.
- Please do not post any personal information in the Community. We are a public resource.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community