Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Omen Obelisk RTX 2080
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I’ve got HP Omen Obelisk about two months ago and was having overheating issues two weeks after getting it. I returned the product and got a new one, used it for 1-2 months before having GPU and PSU failures causing the PC to crash and being completely unusable. Since I got my second PC from the start sitting temps were at 39-45 for both GPU and CPU.  I sent it in for repair a couple weeks ago. This is frustrating because one time is fine but two times? Really HP. And the fact that the PSU is only 500watts and not the required 650watt. You guys updated the new HP Omen Obelisk this year and I want an “upgrade” for those parts on my PC because it will fix all of these issues and hopefully I won’t have to send it in for repair for the third time.

im not saying this out of greed it’s just annoying that two months later they release an updated version that fixes all the problems, I hope you understand.

thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you contact me to help resolve this issue and maybe upgrade my PC.

[personal information removed] 

Dont make fun of my email lol

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Disappointedpea , welcome to the forum.

This is a peer to peer help forum. The only presence that HP has on it are the Admins and the Mods. Otherwise, none of us works for HP.  Therefore, you will have to contact HP Customer Support for help with you problem.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.