Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP DESKTOP M01-F1004naPC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Brought a new desktop 14th Feb 2021 which should have a warranty of 12 months until Feb 2022. In my HP account it says the warranty runs out Aug 2021 and the start date was July 2020. On searching things it seems the warranty is now automatically started as the product comes off of the production line. When I have purchased previous HP desktops you have had to register them yourself to get the correct start date. Have tried phoning HP about this twice but have been cut off both times. Has anyone got any ideas how I can get this corrected, it has got to be against trading standards to advertise a product as having 12 months warranty and you only get 6 months. 

Can anyone help

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if submitting the online warranty dispute form allows you to get things started...

HP PCs, Printers - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Hello

I have tried that but unable to input any information onto form

Thanks

HP Recommended

Sorry that didn't work.

I have this link for HP customer service phone numbers in the UK.

Contact HP - Phone Assist | HP® United Kingdom

You may want to try the number listed there if you had a different one.

Call the number listed for Computing Products for Home.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.