Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
HP Recommended
Pavilion 24-b016
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My all in one is 4 years old, I'm getting 460+ mbps. Sometime when I'm in the middle of a video, it just stops. A window pops up saying No Internet. When a tech was out, he hooked up his laptop in another port of the Router, and he had internet. Is it possible that when it gets hot it opens up and I lose internet??? I really don't want to purchase a new puter. 

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

When you get "no Internet", disconnect the Ethernet cable from the computer, and then reconnect it, to see if Windows will immediately restore your Internet connection -- no matter how "hot" your computer may possibly be.

If you have a desktop computer, consider addingi-in a network-adapter card, to supersede the "integrated" network adapter, to see if that integrated adapter is the problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.