Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All in One 24
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Here are my pc specs. I feel it is highly unlikely, I just want to know would it be possible to upgrade my graphics card via power supply? I know the pc has integrated graphics. For all I know I am not even making sense, but I want to play marvel's avengers, but it looks like crap and constantly crashes. I don't want to buy a new computer or gaming console. 

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400T CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz
Installed RAM 12.0 GB (11.8 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@edc225 , welcome to the Community.

What is the Product Number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. You can find the Product Number at the bottom of the page when you open HP Support Assistant.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

4nm47aa#aba

HP Recommended

hi

wait for @old_geekster  's return
there is a possibility, but it might be complicated

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06247329

Motherboard Specifications

Diamaster motherboard top view

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @edc225!

You are making sense, but if it can be done, as @Prométhée said, it would be difficult.  I am not going to recommend it, however.  Your computer was not meant for any type of gaming.  The components will not be powerful enough to run the games much better with the addition of an external graphics card.  Again, if it can be done.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.