Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

It's about this desktops power button

HP Recommended
Pavilion A6700Y
Microsoft Windows Vista

Hello All!!  About 3 weeks ago my old HP Pavilion A6700Y desktop with Vista OS shut down, and come to find out it was the MoBo that went bad - had it serviced.  I found online an old but in stock MoBo that's new and still in the box, it came with MoBo, cables, quick start guide and setup disc - no manual.  I labeled the cables to where they went too - so I thought - lol, and now I'm having a hard time finding where the On button cable goes too.  It's a black cable with a white 5pin connector - but only 4 are being used.  My old MoBo was an MCP61PM-HM Rev 2.1, and my new MoBo is now a MCP61PM-HM Rev 2.2.  Please help if you can and thanks.  P.S.  I wish I could post a photo of this connector 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation