cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
happy43
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

K<eyboardc

HP Recommended
HP dcesk,top windcows 10

as you dcan see jmy keyboardc is not fvundctioning properl.yl.  I ajm an e\xdcel.l.ant typistl.  It is wirel.essl.  I hafve prepl.adcedc the batteries andc rebootedc jmy dcojmputerl.  there are no other el.dctronidcs besidce the jmodcejm andc printerlk, whidch are not newl.

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,852 24,531 3,145 7,829
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@happy43 

The reason no one responded to you before this is that we can do nothing for you about this.  Low batteries are the primary cause of wireless keyboard issues, but since you have replaced yours, that rules them out.

Is this a new problem? Or has this been happening all along?  How long has this been going on?

If it's new, then the keyboard is likely failing and will need to be replaced.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation