Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Can you tell me if it's possible to obtain (don't laugh) the tilting feet for this keyboard ? It's not a year old yet and one of the feet has broken and i'd like use the keyboard tilted. A small thing but makes it easier to type. Regards Adrian.d
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Hello adriand,

Unfortunately that is not something that can just be purchased through HP.

Your best bet is to see if you can find cheap keyboards on Ebay or Craigslist, maybe ones listed as "broken" that you may be able to salvage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended
Hello adriand,

Unfortunately that is not something that can just be purchased through HP.

Your best bet is to see if you can find cheap keyboards on Ebay or Craigslist, maybe ones listed as "broken" that you may be able to salvage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. Yeh, I guess a keyboard is the component. I doubted if it would be broken down into its component parts. Though I'd ask anyway. Shame, as its nearly new .

Regards

adriand

HP Recommended
Not a complete solution for you, but

http://goo.gl/B0yfh
- Friendship is magical.
HP Recommended
Ingenious !! I'll try that. Thanks for the link..
HP Recommended
It's the little things that get you through in life. Let me know if it works for you, I found it to be quite interesting indeed.
- Friendship is magical.
HP Recommended
Fitted the clips. I like them more than the originals ! Thanks for the suggestion. adriand
HP Recommended
Great to hear! Enjoy your "like new" keyboard!
- Friendship is magical.
HP Recommended

@HardBeatZ wrote:
Not a complete solution for you, but

http://goo.gl/B0yfh

Wow! Thanks, better answer than they were given by HP support.  I have the same problem with HP keyboards, am on my 2nd one with this pc and the same thing happened again.  I did find one site that actually sells some look the same but not sure about the fit.  http://support.logitech.com/en_us/parts P/N P/N 993-001074.  Why should a person have to order a new keyboard to get these replacements?? Now,the HP wireless keyboard I have has a problem with the spacebar not working well and I have cleaned it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.