Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I just purchased a P6501-C bundle.  It comes with a KU-0841 keyboard (p/n 505060-DB1 Rev.l1.1).  Is there a user manual for this somewhere?  I have never used a keyboard with this type of layout.  There are multiple symbols on the number keys.  I cannot figure out how to get some of these symbols.  I have yet to figure out how to get the pound sign.  Can someone please help me out with this?  I'm seeing a purchase of a real and simple keyboard in the future if i can't sort this out.  I use both a Logitech and Dell keyboards on a daily basis and not once have I had an issue with either of them.  Help.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

To navigate to or from the blue keys, hold down the left shift key and press the control key. I hope this helps.

I am forever doing that (not on purpose) while going to use the upper case and then see the e's with accent marks instead of the question mark.

Good luck.

HP Recommended

Is there a way to set it so that the default is with the normal QWERTY version (which I assume might be the "English" version)? My husband finds it a pain to have to change the keyboard to our language every time he starts his machine.

HP Recommended

I have never had a problem on a keyboard until I got this one.  Is there a manual for it?  I use "hot keys" a lot, but cannot figure this keyboard out.

HP Recommended

Where is the keyboard manual ??

HP Recommended

Where can  I purchase this keyboard?

HP Recommended

Where can I download a manual for this keaboard please?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.