Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
14s-fr0016AU
Linux

Hi all, I am going to buy HP 14s-fr0016AU for using DevOps tools and work on Linux Operating systems. Can anybody confirm if Ryzen 3 4300U doesn't have any issues with Linux and is it a suitable device for my need?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@anant9524 

If you're experienced at using Linux, you know you do not install Linux on a PC; instead, you install a Linux distro.

Unfortunately, HP does not provide support for Linux distros -- which is why no one has responded to your question.

Your best bet is to contact the support forum for the Linux distro you are planning to install.  They will be able to provide assistance with these issues.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.