Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop - GT13-0014
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I bought the Omen 30L with the Ryzen configuration (I have a Ryzen 5 3600 with a GTX 1660 Super). A common issue I have been facing is cooling. playing for about an hour or two my CPU easily reaches 90 C. I saw that the Intel configurations have OMEN liquid coolers. Can I install that cooler in my PC and if so where can I get it? I've looked everywhere online, but have had no luck finding it.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@LoonySkate124 , welcome to the forum.

Here is an ad for the Omen 25L/30L liquid cooling options: https://landing.coolermaster.com/pages/hpomen/thermal/

It doesn't say which processors will work with them.  I suggest that you contact Cooler Master's Tech Support to see if they can tell you if there is a cooler that will work with your AMD processor.  This will save you a lot of time and effort.  Also, here is a Corsair H60 liquid cooler for AMD AM4 processors: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Liquid-Cooling/Single-Radiator-Liquid-Coolers/Hydr...

You can check with Corsair's Tech Support to see if these are compatible with your mounting bracket.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

It doesn't seem like I can actually buy the cooler from the site you've given me,  that's just an ad. I have considered the H60, although it would require me to remove my motherboard and change the bracket and I'm scared I'll damage my PC.

HP Recommended

@LoonySkate124, you are correct about no being able to order the H60 on Corsair's website.  I used it to let you see the specifications.  I am not certain if you can use any liquid cooler without changing the backplate.  I haven't upgraded you model.  If you are not comfortable working on the computer it is best that you don't.

HP Recommended

I was talking about not being able to order the omen liquid cooler on the Cooler Master website you gave me. It’s just an ad.

HP Recommended

@LoonySkate124, sorry about that.  I actually don't know where you would order them.  I suggest that you contact their Tech Support/Customer Support for help.  I wanted to make you aware of them.

HP Recommended

@LoonySkate124,

Here is step by step on the H60 cooler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCACgGSfNRA

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.