Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Thermal Receipt Printer

For the life of me, I cannot find the power cord for my thermal printer. I checked the parts store and they no longer manufacture these (which I was aware of) but I was really just looking for the name of the power cord. It is a 3 pin DIN, but the configuration of the poles are a little unusual, as in they aren't evenly spaced. I have tried searching high and low for a cord, I went to a few electrical stores and couldn't find anything and no one could help me. 

I am thinking at this time that I might need to purchase a new one. Long story short a food truck builder scammed me from my savings, and then the pandemic hit. So I am trying to put myself together, saving as much money as I can.

Thank you for reading this. I am located in Australia. 

MN: A799-C40D-HN00

SPARES PN: 609397-002 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

ebay this yet

amazon it.?

make and model printer search.

and varies by Country  (end of cable not same world wide)

no brick store on earth caries every cord for every country and every printer made, (and not go broke)

use  ebay or amazon

if the HP parts surfer fails to show it instock

https://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

I did not try to look up your printer above link, but  you can , if model known'

or get one from wrong country and then buy  end adapter, sold in most stores , in the luggage department (travel)

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

Posting here was my last resort. So obviously, I have checked online stores and marketplaces.

I do realise that physical stores do not stock every available electrical component, so thanks for that. It was worth a shot at least. 

Thanks for your input, whatever that is. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.