Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I will go with the one you suggested, but thank you so very much for all your input, suggestions and help.  You have been wonderful.  Thanks again.  I will call back if I have any more questions. 

HP Recommended

@GregoryW89, you are entirely welcome.  It was a pleasure helping you!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Just one more quick question about the graphics card you suggested: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 GAMING, 02G-P4-6150-KR, 2GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC).  On the link there is another option: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 SC GAMING, 02G-P4-6152-KR, 2GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) with just a bit more MHz core clock, and Boost Clock.  The power supply needed is the same.   Will the second one with more MHz(boost clock, Core clock) make a difference in gaming performance?  The first is $149.00 and the second one is $173.00.  Wasn't sure if the second one in compatable and worth the price difference.

HP Recommended

@GregoryW89, it is definitely compatible.  I don't know how much system performance boost that you would see, but it may be worth the few dollars more.  The thing that would help more would be to have more memory on the card.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

the RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2060 are here, the best graphics cards are more powerful (and expensive) than ever before. You can play games like mes from Hitman 2 to Resident Evil 2.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.