Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 750-109
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good day everyone,

Looking for an equivalent mainboard for Motherboard - Odense, Intel H170 for my Envy 750-109 which seems to have died. Power supply just blinks when plugged in. No power, no POST. Tried a new power supply. No go. So I'm thinking it's the mainboard. HP states the board is out of stock and it's hard to find a spare here. I would be willing to install an equivalent mainboard such as an ASUS or whatever brand as long at it fits and will mostly work with the case and peripherels. 

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @frostbitte, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you would like to know the replacement motherboard part number for your PC.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any hardware or software changes on your PC?

I have checked the specifications of your PC and I was not able to find any functional equivalent part number for the system board.

Please find the part number for the system board listed below.

799929-601    Motherboard - Odense, Intel H170, WIN

You can purchase the part from HP authorized service partners.

Refer this link to know more information. Click Here

Hope this answers your query!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.