Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP PAVILION 24-K0003NS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, does anyone know the code or part number of the 10-pin SATA flex cable for the HP PAVILION 24-k0003ns (or 24-qc0, 27-qc0, 27-d0, 24-k0 which apparently carry the same one) ?

Doing a general Google search I see many similar 10-pin cables for HP, but I do not know if they are compatible with each other and that the only thing that changes are the measures.

I could also use a compatible cable from someone who has already tried it and it has worked. The rubber support does not interest me so much, although if you also have the reference I would try to get it, but mainly I need the cable.

I attach images of what I need, one without the cable which is a photo of the inside of my computer and another that is taken from a video of HP, but where it does not specify reference:

Photo taken from an HP video where no part reference is specified.Photo taken from an HP video where no part reference is specified.Photo of my computer where you can see the connector where the cable would go.Photo of my computer where you can see the connector where the cable would go.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

SATA cables are SATA cables. They work in every computer that I have used. Try it.

HP Recommended

The problem is that it does not have a "normal" SATA cable, but one of the 10-pin flex type, I do not know if this type of cable is standard since I have not found the pinout anywhere or if it is specific to HP and if they use the the same in all the models since I see that they have many similar ones, but I don't know if they are compatible with each other and they only differ in length.

I've been searching for months, I don't understand how HP doesn't have these components more visible .. I hoped that the forum would have HP staff who could easily identify it, but I see that it doesn't 😞

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.