Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 25L Desktop - GT12-0048na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been looking for manuals and parts lists for a couple days now and the sata cables I ordered were too big and the removable glass screen wouldn't fit on properly, does anyone know of any slim right angled sata data cables or the one that was provided in the pc. Thanks.

ps. I'm installing a new hard drive in case you were wondering (so I need another cable) (OMEN 25L - GT12-0048na)

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Would these work?  They specify the dimensions.

Cable Matters 3-Pack 90 Degree Right Angle SATA III 6.0: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

The parts list for your PC doesn't provide much info...

HP PartSurfer

Sometimes if you enter the PC's serial number in the quick search window on the above link, you get more information.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the recommendation but they're pretty much the same ones I got last time, this computer has effectivly zero space between the hard drive ports and the glass side panel for any cables so they have to be extremley slim, I've found some on ebay to try, though thank you for your help!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.