Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

M.2 Length in my HP Omen 880

HP Omen 880-010z CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys,

I currently have a 1tb Barracuda HDD.  I am looking to upgrade to an m.2.  But nowhere in the guides and youtube videos or on google does anyone have an answer.  I even opened up my desktop case and couldn't find a length that the Higos motherboard supported.  If anyone can help me with this I will give you a big thumbs up.  Thanks.  Btw the serial number of my PC is [serial number removed].

Sincerely,

ShadowOfLabel

2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
9470 9467 882 2551
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

As I have posted before - if you are uncertain on what SSD will work, go to the Crucial site.

These upgrades are guaranteed compatible when you order from Crucial.com

https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compatible-upgrade-for/HP---Compaq/pavilion-x360-15-br044cl?searchTer...

Scroll down to the SSD M.2 cards to see what they recommend.  They are showing M.2 Type 2280

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
ShadowOfLabel Tutor
Tutor
9 6 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I used it and turned out to be M.2 2280.  I found a M.2 SSD better than Crucial's.  Thanks man.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation