Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Slimline Desktop - 270-p034in
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello-

I was trying to get an M.2 NVME SSD for my HP Slimline Desktop - 270-p034in with the Lubin motherboard 82F2.

I was trying to get a Western Digital  SN550 NVMeSSD

(https://support-en.wd.com/app/products/product-detail/p/1555#WD_specifications).

I just don't know that if it's compatible with my device.

i just help...

Interface: PCIe Gen 3

Form Factor:M.2 2280

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@meeran18 , welcome to the Community.

The motherboard in your computer has a M.2, socket 3, key M.  The socket can be used for either SATA or NVMe.  Unfortunately, HP doesn't give us the type being used.  In most of their newer motherboards it is being used as NVMe, PCIe x3.  I suggest that you contact WD's Tech Support to see if they can tell you if their M.2 will be compatible with your motherboard.  They are the experts on their products.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.