Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Desktop PC M01-F1000a (2W898AV)

Hello Everyone,

I just want to know if the HP case below (M23327-001) will fit an aftermarket ATX or mATX motherboard.

Also will it fit a regular aftermarket power supply. with an aftermarket motherboard.  I just want to be sure before I go purchasing the items.

[3rd Party Link Removed]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The corpus presented in the link is part of a proprietary system and can only be used in conjunction with the corresponding components developed for the HP model.

Helping others not only benefits them, but also strengthens your own knowledge and skills
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.