Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 23 Recline
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to increase my memory.  What is the fastest memory that I can install on my Envy 23?

23-k300xt

J6S79AV#ABA

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4785T CPU @ 2.20GHz

16GB (2 = 8GB Samsung 1600MHz)

System Board: 2B2B 000

System Bios: 80.02

Thanks,

Keith.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

HP specs show you are maxed out at 16 GB and 1600 MHz.

• Dual channel memory architecture
  • Two DDR3 SO-DIMMs (204-pin) sockets
  • Supports PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600)
  • Supports 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB and 8 GB DDR3 SODIMMs
  • Supports up to 16 GB (unbuffered) on 64-bit computers

Regards

HP Recommended

So there is no way to make this AIO computer faster in processing data or graphics?

HP Recommended

Hi FirstSource,

Very sorry but AIO PC's have integrated Intel graphics.

You cannot install a discrete graphics card.

CPU upgrade options are limited and you cannot add more memory or faster memory.

Installing a SATA SSD (you may have a SATA SSD or a hybrid drive now) would improve system responsiveness but is not going to have a big impact on graphics rendering or gaming. Data reads and writes will improve when using a SATA SSD versus a platter HDD.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.