02-10-2019 06:44 PM
I would like to increase my memory. What is the fastest memory that I can install on my Envy 23?
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4785T CPU @ 2.20GHz
16GB (2 = 8GB Samsung 1600MHz)
System Board: 2B2B 000
System Bios: 80.02
02-10-2019 06:58 PM
Welcome back to the forum.
I am not a HP employee.
HP specs show you are maxed out at 16 GB and 1600 MHz.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Two DDR3 SO-DIMMs (204-pin) sockets
- Supports PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600)
- Supports 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB and 8 GB DDR3 SODIMMs
- Supports up to 16 GB (unbuffered) on 64-bit computers
02-11-2019 09:12 AM
Very sorry but AIO PC's have integrated Intel graphics.
You cannot install a discrete graphics card.
CPU upgrade options are limited and you cannot add more memory or faster memory.
Installing a SATA SSD (you may have a SATA SSD or a hybrid drive now) would improve system responsiveness but is not going to have a big impact on graphics rendering or gaming. Data reads and writes will improve when using a SATA SSD versus a platter HDD.