Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP touchsmart 1050-600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What kind of motherboard is compatible with my HP touchsmart 1050-600? I am looking to upgrade my CPU but not many options with the current Pegatron E60.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ArtG11 , welcome to the forum.

HP has their motherboards made to their specifications.  Therefore, they are not necessarily the same as retail boards.  The main problem that you will encounter is the holes in the motherboard matching the stand-offs in the case.  Your situation will be even be more difficult since the computer is an AIO and was released in 2009.  Personally, if I were you, I would save my money an by a new computer.  The least expensive newer computers will be light-years ahead of yours.  Of course, the choice is up to you!

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.