Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

My mouse caught on fire almost burned down my house

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Cartguy 

Welcome to the HP Community --

We are a Peer-to-Peer Forum for people who use HP Technology.

Whatever happened is far outside of our mission in the HP Community.

We cannot discuss, fix, or respond to claims of this type.

I have sent your concern to our Moderator team for review.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Request for Review – Please Read

A request has been submitted to our HP Community moderators for review and possible escalation of your question.

Worth Noting

• Our HP Community is a peer-to-peer user group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support -- We are not associated with HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not guarantee HP will respond nor does our request influence the outcome.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) to receive a response from HP is not controlled by the Community.

Important

• Be wary of any posted messages containing phone or email links – these are likely scammers who mean you harm.
  • Please do not post any personal information in the Community.  We are a public resource.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.