Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy Desktop750-514
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Desktop Envy 750-514. need to find product manual so I can set up in a new home. No coaxial plug for cable hookup

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@kenking 

Your Envy desktop has a coax jack in the back?  I looked through the published specs for your model and saw no such jack.

If you have an add-on card that has such a jack, you need to tell us the make and model of that.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Click Manuals when you get there.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I fail to see what linking the Manuals tab has to do with this.

A cable provider generally provides a coax cable with a signal. You connect that to a cable modem, or to a router with the cable modem feature built in.

That cable modem/router then has networking jacks to which you plug a networking cable to connect to a PC or to a Router or to a Hub.

All of these are external equipment and would not be included in the HP manuals -- which is why I did not reference them in the first place.

What we needed here is a response from the OP as to what they are trying to do and what is the real nature of their problem.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@GamingOptional,

Personally, I have never seen an HP product that had built-in coaxial cable ports. Only TV tuner cards have that type of input. The computer is question as Ethernet port and a Wi-Fi card 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.