Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Power Supply - 400W cDT23 FR Gold
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I placed the order for this power unit on June 6th, 20210 and it's now nearly a week later and it's STILL saying processing.  I'd like to know why it's taking so long, please.  I even paid extra for the Expedited shipping, I was hoping it'd have been here today so I can go ahead and replace my faulty power unit.

If anyone can provide me with some email help or a support chat, that'd be great. I just want my part...

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@Poyokitty, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

We'd love you to have you join us as an HP new computer owner.  Smiling.

For order, cancelation need to contact HP stopping , As we have limited support boundaries in the support community on New product and sales 

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select Home and Home Office products > (Next) Select the type of order/information you seek

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.