cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
EdDamron
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Need Parts

HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 6530Envy All-In-One 27" B014
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a unit that fell...the glass in front of the screen is broken and the 'tiltable' bracket that the stands arm attaches to behind the monitor is also broken. I've been through the parts list and have located some parts but without a diagram there isn't anyway I can be sure. It looks like there are two 'Touch Panel Kits' that I'm assuming is the glass but which is which? 908449-001QHD-ZBD Schumi27 or 908449-002 UHD-ZBD Schumi27? The bracket might be L00475-001 but again, without a diagram I can't be positive. The bracket piece is bolted to the back of the monitor part by 8 screws, then a bolt runs through the stands arm into the bracket to hold the monitor to the base.

3 REPLIES 3
iomare
Level 15
Level 15
12,522 9,775 2,491 5,185
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Here you can see all the parts of the series by inserting the product number X6F45AA

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=X6F45AA

If you insert the serial number you should be able to find the specific parts for your model

Hope it helps,

David

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
EdDamron
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I hate to sound like I don't appreciate your answer BUT...Where do you think I got the part numbers I put in my original request???? You have offered help but of ZERO consequence. No help, please try again. I really need my Envy fixed

iomare
Level 15
Level 15
12,522 9,775 2,491 5,185
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, naturally I am not obliged to help, so I will pass

Take care,

David

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation