Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion p6-2417eb
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

The power supply on my pavilion p6 broke down.

Product Number: D7C16EA#UUG

I have visited the guide on how to replace the power supply(https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03037947).

But I need to order the exact replacement power supply before I can replace it.

Where can I order it?

Here's a picture of the sticker on the power supply:

IMG_20190902_194804.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Vlad14 , welcome to the forum.

Here are the components for the computer on HP Partsurfer.  If you scroll down to the Power Supply section, you will find two different part numbers for the power supply unit (PSU).  I don't know what you have available in Belgium, but in the US we would order from ebay.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.