Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there, 

I've been trying to get this fixed since April 2020 (contacted HP thru social media - lots of back and forth but no real progress).  I need to order a replacement screen/glass for a HP All-in-One - 22-c0073w. I do not want to take it to a repair store. I am in the CDC category for medically fragile and I am working remotely (librarian) while sheltering in place. 

The glass is not cracked, just the pixels. It started in Feb. with one small spot (I didn't do anything to cause it), but I did not realize that it was under warranty at the time. 😞 It progressed from that time. 

I have a backup laptop I've been using, but I really need to get this fixed or just trash it. 😞 I've never had a HP PC last such a short amount of time. 😞 Very disappointed in the quality. I turned it on today and it's almost 1/2 the screen. 

I am tech oriented and can replace the glass as long as there is no soldering involved. Where can I buy this? Or should I just trash it ???? Honestly, a PC should last at least 2 years. Ridiculous that it barely made it a year. 

Robin

[Personal Information Removed]

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Also, please don't tell me to search for the product replacement. It's not there. I can't take it to a reseller/repair either.

I don't really want to buy it on ebay, but I do know I can find it there.

Thanks,

Robin

HP Recommended

@robinna I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ok, I sent you my info including a better email. 🙂

Thank you - any advice or help is greatly appreciated. 

Robin

HP Recommended

Also as soon as receive some news I will do the Accept Solution. Right now, it's all in limbo. 

Thanks!

Robin

HP Recommended

Hey there Riddle_Deciper

I followed the DM instructions, but I haven't heard anything. Do you know if my email went through?

I know sometimes gmail can get kicked into spam. It happens to me at work sometimes. Please, let me know. I can use my work email if I absolutely have to. 

Thanks,

Robin

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.