Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion 21 All-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I don't know if you guys can help but here  goes. I think i need a new PC. This is what I have.
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220T @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.89 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 5 touch points

I use large Seagate external hard drives and a 1T Seagate Portable storage

I work with graphic design software - Affinity Photo and Designer, similar to Adobe AI and PSD. I also use YouTube a lot (no cable here). I read here that I can't get a better cpu and piggy back the all-in-one monitor, though I'd hope merge the two and make really good pc.  I run my printers/scanners wirelessly, plus a cutter (Cameo Silhouette).

So I need advice on a new pc. I have had Dell year ago but really like this Pavillion so thought I would start here picky your brains.  If this isn't the place to ask, any suggestions of a simple language site I could  check out?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello
the problem here, if you have answers you might have a wide choice, with conflicting opinions
There is a very long list of models, except, if already tested, it will be difficult to offer you one computer more than another.
You currently have an all in one, not the type of computer that scales easily!
You also have to make a choice, do you prefer a computer of this same type, or a ready-to-use tower type desktop computer.
Because you could also look for a more scalable computer, but here you have to look for configurable PCs, and forget about the manufacturers dell asus hp etc!
I'm not yet a fan, but here you can start with a small budget for example, and gradually change add components
The best advice I can give you, although it can be limited to choice, and to browse test sites, I can not give you examples, since not the same countries, but you will easily find

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thanks. Until this last pc, I've always had a tower or a base and eventually upped the RAM in all of them Though it didn't seem to speed up my pc. I liked not having a bulky tower around my work space but can see that being able to configure it for my needs would be a help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.