Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop - 570-p046na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I need a new PSU has mine has blown, can anyone recommend a replacement for a HP Pavilion Desktop - 570-p046na.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

While I cannot tell for sure, it appears to use a standard ATX power supply and is 300w.

Take measurements for the existing power supply and then compare with a standard power supply, here is an example

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Supply-Single-120mm-Silent/dp/B06XF3H9J3

DIMENSIONS: 5.9 W x 3.9 H x 5.5 D - Inches

That one is typical and should work if the size matches up.  If all you are doing is replacing the power supply and no other modifications, I would go with a 450-500w version, single 12v rail .  No need for any larger wattage.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

first off many or most of those models sold (and sub models not told yet) why not look first and use a ruler.

product #1AU19EA    ?????

what will be wrong list, just a list of hit points. on all OEMs PCs that do not use real ATX PSU.

• not  ATX Spec. size of the PSU is  150mm wide (5.9") by 86mm Tall (3.4") and depth of 140 to 240mm (5.5" to 9.0")  
  • Many of these cases here will not allow over 6" long PSU, only looking matters, some have HDD cage in the way.
  • the mobo top PSU power plug with  8pins tells you it is NOT ATX PSU. see that, top side of mobo.?
  • the mobo other PSU power plug must be 24pins, if not , is non ATX spec.\
  • 300 watt PSU??????? what is there only looking matters, Desktops are so easy to upgrade we look first.
  • some are 180watt, i read the PSU label first, I never assume what is there, ever. I look. and measure it..

the mobo called Willow2 motherboard top view is 4 pin and 24pin PSU compliant.

most PSU 700w and less fit over 700w can be too long (deep )

this PC is called 570-p000 series and comes with many different cases and some have none ATX sized PSU , long and thin.

why not tell full model numbers,  HP product codes, so we can or find it in HP parts surfer

the parts surfer shows this PSU 300w   859757-800

if i search the world for that (google) what do I see,. (size)  looks ATX sized best I can tell

but some OEM use an extra pin on the PSU to let the BIOS control the ATX internal fan, and that is below my pay  grade.

Just try, and see if a bigger one works, measure first with a ruler. I like CORSAIR 700watt, personally.

blown?

so the PSU fails the jumer test seen here bench  tested.  a simple no load test. if pass your PC has short module, we then do  strip down test to see if the PSU was overloaded and not just actually bad,  we never fail to do these tests or go broke fast.

https://pcdied.com/PSU/power.html#the_jump_start_magic

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.