cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
casluke
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

New power supply for Pavillon 595-p00119

HP Recommended
Pavillo 595
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Pavillon power supply is dead.
The power supply model installed is PA-1181-6H1 but it has a power of only 180 watts (which is why I believe it is burned out)
Can anyone tell me a more powerful and compatible power supply model?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,506 9,149 2,950 11,185
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You are welcome, @casluke!

I won't comment on most of your post, but I will tell you more about the power supply unit (PSU),  The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  According to the information that I have been provided all of the power connectors on the Lincs motherboards are the same.  Therefore, HP has a 500W PSU (L05757800) that should be compatible with your motherboard.  Since you are in Italy, HP may not sell it through HP PartSurfer.  You may have to contact HP Customer Support.

You may find that the new PSU is not a perfect fit, but you should be able to install it.  There are several threads in the HP Community about this subject.

Here is a Power Supply Cross Reference Chart that will show you where I got this information: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Knowledge-Base/Power-Supply-Cross-Reference-for-specific-model...

Your exact model is not listed, but as I stated, all of the Lincs motherboards have the same power connector.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
5 REPLIES 5
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@casluke , welcome to the Community.

What is the Product Number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. You can find the Product Number at the bottom of the page when you open HP Support Assistant.

casluke
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi !

The Model#  is 595-p0019nl

The Product# is 4DX05EA#ABZ

I would like to understand if you can mount a slightly more serious power supply because the original one is sensationally under dimensioned. 180 watts ... bah

However, the one who designed the case and the structure of this pc is an evil genius 😞

Thank you for help

old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I won't comment on most of your post, but I will tell you more about the power supply unit (PSU),  The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  According to the information that I have been provided all of the power connectors on the Lincs motherboards are the same.  Therefore, HP has a 500W PSU (L05757800) that should be compatible with your motherboard.  Since you are in Italy, HP may not sell it through HP PartSurfer.  You may have to contact HP Customer Support.

You may find that the new PSU is not a perfect fit, but you should be able to install it.  There are several threads in the HP Community about this subject.

Here is a Power Supply Cross Reference Chart that will show you where I got this information: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Knowledge-Base/Power-Supply-Cross-Reference-for-specific-model...

Your exact model is not listed, but as I stated, all of the Lincs motherboards have the same power connector.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

casluke
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the table Old_geekster

From this, however, I see that the only motherboard that uses the same power supply as mine is the 590-p0033w model and for this a 400 watt power supply was tested (L04618-800)
Since HP obliges you to use its spare parts (which it sells for its weight in gold) I will now consider whether to recover this power supply or even change the machine. In that case I will definitely not buy another Pavillon HP

Thank you and have a good day

old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation