1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Noisey graphic card

Example: Pavilion 570-p088na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I have a problem with the AMD R5 435 BB8 FH 2GB GDDR5 PCIEx8 aka as 860619-001.

The fan has become very loud and even though cleaning it carefully it is still very noisy. I checked the forum and previous recommendation to order a spare one from HP Link doesn't work anymore since it is not available to order any more Parts. So does anyone have an idea for a 30w card with the same performance to get somewhere?

1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
24,671 21,066 2,410 8,004
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Noisey graphic card

@Johan_S1 , welcome to the forum.

I don't believe that you will find a video card that will work with the 180W power supply unit (PSU) in the computer.  HP has their motherboards and components made to work with the other components in the computer.  The video card may not be the same as a retail card.  This means that you will most likely have to upgrade the PSU, as well.  Any standard ATX PSU should work.  You can measure the space where the PSU will be installed and compare it to the one that you choose.  Also, I suggest that you choose a video card manufacturer and contact their Tech Support for help with choosing the best card for your computer.  They are the experts on their products.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

Custom build: Corsair 750D Airflow (Full Tower); MSI MEG z390 ACE; i9-9900K processor (OC'd 5.025); Corsair H150i cooler; 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 memory; MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio video card; Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB; Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB

HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation