cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purgless
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0010nj PC (2Z1W9EA) case swap.

HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0010nj PC (2Z1W9EA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to purchase an OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0010nj PC (2Z1W9EA) which comes with a RTX 3090 and an i9-10900k for gaming/daily usage. I have read and saw reviews which stated that the case which the pc comes with has really bad airflow and the temepratures of the components (GPU/CPU etc..) will get really high. I was wondering if I acquire this pc and will have HP's warranty, will it be possible for a HP technician to change out the case for me? Or perhaps, install additional/swap cooling solutions such as fans, AIO, and more.

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,144 6,072 675 2,479
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
Hp, will not change the case, that's almost certain!
Then, for some countries, there are possibilities of custom configurations upon purchase, but it is possible that for some elements, you can not change what you want.
If you wish to modify certain components, such as the case, you will practically have to do it yourself, or find a third party to do it.
as an example, for the US site:

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/ConfigureView?urlLangId=&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&catEn...

Attention, it is not possible it seems to me to do it here, if you are in another country!

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ?  Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation