Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen Desktop 870-244
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I was wondering what the model name of the 16gb RAM installed in this desktop is and what are the specifications so that I can match the ones in my computer with the other 16gb I plan on adding. Looking at the opened box I can see that it’s Samsung but I can’t find any other info. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP uses memory modules from many different manufacturers in their PC's.

It would be impossible for any of us to know what model Samsung memory HP installed in your PC.

I have zipped up and attached a free utility below, that should give you some information regarding the memory module(s) in your PC.

Hopefully it provides the model number and it will provide all of the timing specs, etc.

Close out of the summary report, on the left side of the program window will be a memory section.

Click on that, and click on one of your PC's memory chips.  On the right side of the window, will be all the details.

When I run the report on mine I get this information on one of the memory chips...

I only copied two lines of the report.

Module Manufacturer: Crucial Technology

Module Part Number: CT102464BD160B.16F

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.