Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop - 570-p052

Hello everybody, I'd like to buy the Hp Pavilion Desktop - 570-p052ns and I'm looking for some information about it. I can't find some information about the videocard of this desktop pc, I'd like to know wich version of the Nvidia Geforce GTX950 is onboard, I'm afraid it is the mobile version. Anyone of you is able to answer me? Thanks in advance, bye

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The version of the Nvidia Geforce GTX950 that the PC will be delivered with is the OEM desktop version.  It will have an HP part number.  The form factor is: ATX (Full height) PCB and bracket (single slot; fan sink; dual slot)

See the HP Pavilion 570-p052ns desktop PC's specifications at the following link.

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05411544

Mobile versions would be the tiny mini PCIe video adapters. They are only in notebooks and All-in-One desktop PCs.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The version of the Nvidia Geforce GTX950 that the PC will be delivered with is the OEM desktop version.  It will have an HP part number.  The form factor is: ATX (Full height) PCB and bracket (single slot; fan sink; dual slot)

See the HP Pavilion 570-p052ns desktop PC's specifications at the following link.

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05411544

Mobile versions would be the tiny mini PCIe video adapters. They are only in notebooks and All-in-One desktop PCs.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot! Do you know the difference in performance between the oem and the retail version? I know that the mobile version is quite slower but I don't know anything about the oem version

HP Recommended

There are different types of the retail version. They start at 2GB and go up to 8GB and have faster memories. The versions with 4, 6 and 8GB would require an ATX PSU upgrade to 450W or more.

Forget the mobile versions. Desktop PCs are a whole different world of options. Almost all of the retail and OEM versions have more power.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.