Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 22-df0014na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I got this PC recently and I want to upgrade RAM in it although it seems impossible to open it up and I cannot find any information on how to deassembly this AIO PC.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the service guide...

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06615724

HP Recommended

Here is a video that may give you more information:

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Thanks for the video although this computers look the same. The hinch cover is slightly different. The only on the video has softer material around the legs where my model has hard plastic , the whole piece and I'm scared I will break it. 

HP Recommended

You are welcome, @klejp!

I can't find a video of your exact model, but I believe you have to carefully pry the plate off starting in the middle and go around the sides.  I suggest that you do some searching yourself to see if you can find a video that matches your computer more closely.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.