Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
M01-F0009ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey there!

I recently had the idea to upgrade my Prebuilt HP Computer, it is now about a year old and the system warranty has expired anyways.

I wanted to upgrade my GPU to a 1660 super (or at least get a dedicated card in the first place) but my 180W PSU is holding me back. I was now wondering if I could upgrade to the 500W L05757-800 PSU. My Motherboard is an erica 2.

The commectors seem to be slightly off and this PSU was not included in a spreadsheet made by wb2001.

I really hope I could get this to work, I really don't want to build an entirely new system.

The Motherboard seems to at least physically have the same connectors and I am pretty sure it will fit inside the case. Could someone wether it is OK to use this PSU and wether the Motherboard can handle it?

I am really new in this PC "game" and could really use some help.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@Howudoinm8, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The combination is not tested by HP. So, the functionality is not guaranteed.

Keep me posted. Happy to help!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.