Level 1
3 1 1 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Palm TX not recognised by Windows 10

HP Recommended
not an HP desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to synchronise my Palm TX with my desktop. I have installed the Palm sofware, I have found the Palm drivers and now have them on the computer.I bought a Palm TX to USB cable, that has a button to do a HotSync.

However, when I connect up the cable, insert the usb end into a port on my computer, then insert the other end into the TX, NOTHING happens. It does not appear to recognise the TX as a device. I have an OLD TX.  Dates back to the 2000's. The cable is thsi one.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000CD5JG0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can someone tell me what is going on, in that it doesn't seem to be recognised as a device?

If this is in the wrong forum could someone please advise where it should be. Thank you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation