Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
compaq cq1-3007la
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi. I got a compaq presario cq1-3007la all-in-one desktop pc that won't turn on. Opened it up and found that it suffered chassis damage (both front and rear chassis parts are slightly bent, just enough that the power button in the chassis doesn't make contact with the inside the PC) and I wanted to know the part number for both pieces since the manuals for this model doesn't include the sequencial part listing that other models (usually laptops) do include in their manuals.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@USERNAME9999999 , welcome to the forum.

Here is a list of all of the parts for your AIO on HP PartSurfer:  https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=QS289AA

This should give you what you need.  It is the best information that is available.  As you will see, HP no longer provides any of the parts.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.