ruuudyc
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Pavilion 24-e028cy hard drive replacement issues

HP Recommended
Pavilion 24-e028cy All In One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I went  too far ahead ahead of myself in cloning my pavilion all in one hard drive to an SSD and when it was time to switch the two, I had no clue how to separate the lcd display from the back cover.  My attempts all failed and gave up for I didn’t want to damage anything especially the touch screen display. Searched high and low on the internet and YouTube videos and couldn’t find the correct instructions for my Pavilion 24-e028cy. If anybody has knowledge on how to open up the all in one, I would love to hear from you.   Thank you 😊

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,173 6,101 677 2,483
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-24-e000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/15776616/model/18164574...

are the manuals here, the correct ones?

not

test this one :

Upgrading & Servicing Guide

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation