Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Just set up my AIO that features a wireless charging pad on the base.  All software is updated and wireless charging is enabled on the screen as directed by HP service.  I have an iPhone 8 that is compatible for wireless charging and does so in my car charging pad.  Cannot get it to charge on the HP. 

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@rickjm1961

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

To assist you better please provide me with the Product Number or the complete AIO Model

You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you  appreciate the assist.  Have gone through many  updates and adjustments with the chat room but no luck.  In addition to the charging pad not working I am also not able to achieve bluetooth transmission.  My Iphone 8 connect to the HP with no problem but does not transmit. 

The final solution I received from HP support was to box it up and send it in for repair.  The functionality is not worth that effort to me.

Product name : HP ENVY All-in-One 32-a0xxx

Product number : 3UQ95AA#ABA

Serial number : 8CC04814LV

HP Recommended

Thanks for keeping me posted

Unfortunately such issues can only be fixed in the service center

If ever you wish to send it for repair please contact HP Support in your region to setup a service

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.