Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion All-in-One 24 B019
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Power cord has malfunctioned for my HP Pavillion All-in-One 24 B019 desktop. 

I have been in touch with HP for the last 3 days and nobody can answer where to buy a replacement. 

I have scoured all their online shopping sites with no luck. I have tried ebay and amazon but can't be really sure that what I'm buying is the right one. None show for my particular computer name so anything I buy would be a gamble. 

I know the cord is the issue because we have 4 pretty much identical computers and it works fine using the power cord from the other pavillions and none of the other computers powers up when I put my cord on them. 

It is not the 3 prong section to the wall that has failed it is the second part / the rectangular adapter / transformer section that plugs into the actual computer. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the parts list for your PC.

HP PartSurfer

If you know whether or not the plug that goes into the back of the PC is angled or straight, then it would be one of the two listed under the AC adapter section midway down the page.

851483-800

A/C Adapter - GNRC, 120W SmtPFC Rt Angle Flora

918341-800A/C Adapter - GNRC, 120W SMART PFC 7.4mm Straight

Search on eBay by the HP part number. 

Find a genuine used but tested and working adapter that comes with the power cord that goes from the wall socket to the power adapter, unless that part of your power supply is still good.

HP Recommended

Tried part surfer already with no luck. 

I think I am going to have to gamble with Ebay. Cannot find an exact match, the only one I found where the picture pretty much matched up did not ship to Canada and was located in the US. 

Thanks for the suggestions though, appreciate it.

Bruce

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Bruce.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.