Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi all !

Does please anybody know if a L05757-800 (500W) fits a Baker Motherboard ?

I've haunted forums, websites,etc.. and nothing clear. Up to me, what remain unknown is why there is different cables connected to this damned 7 pin PWRCMD connector 😉

I suppose it won't deserve it but want to be sure.

One more question : as it looks a 500W is enough for a RTX3070, it'll work for a RTX2060 ?

My setup : i5-10400F, 8GB RAM, SSD 128, Hard 1To, nothing else connected.

Eric (France)

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@EricG78 

I believe that the L05757-855 will be compatible with the Baker motherboard.  However, I recommend that you contact HP Customer Support for further verification.  As for the 7-pin PWRCMD connector, I can't help you.  Unfortunately, the Expert who compiled the information in the Chart is no longer with us.

All of the 3070's that I checked require at minimum of 550W to operate properly.  It would be unlikely that the 500W PSU would be enough.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

@old_geekster

OK thank you very much, i'll check ith HP but it's a bit long to obtain a response here in France. I've been waiting for 10 days now...

HP Recommended

@EricG78 

You are welcome!  I have asked someone within HP to see if they can help you.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Ok tks ! Just keep me in touch if they respond ! One again, thanks for your help 🙂

I've someone HP on phone yesterday, wel.... how to say.... no comment 😞

The good news, at that time i've change my GTX1650 single fan OEM 4 Gb by a PNY GTX 1060 XLR8 OC 6Gb, looks to works on W10 but i've not tried yet to use on more consumming games...

Sounds just at a very low level, even at 100%.... but not really disturbing.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.