cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 2
20 10 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Problem to get Bluetooth Working (Windows 10)

HP Recommended
HP pavilion 570-p038no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. I need some help with My computer that has some issues with Bluetooth. It supports Bluetooth 4. And i have problems to Connect it to Bluetooth. Windows 10 gives this error "Could not Connect". I have tried everything like in device manager uninstalling and reinstalling Bluetooth drivers. Rebooting pc and disabling re enabling it. Nothing Works. Does reinstalling Windows 10 fix anything or IS There some other way. Please help me. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 11
3,691 3,678 323 771
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

is the bluetooth icon visable in the bottom left windows taskbar?

is the wireless and bluetooth enabled in the bios and within windows?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
20 10 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yeah its visible on bottom left taskbar. In windows it is enabled but i havent check bios because didnt know that you can do something to bluetooth in there. Can you tell where i go and what i do in bios?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
3,691 3,678 323 771
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

don't own this system so i can't comment on bios options other than to tell you to look

but if wireless is working and bluetooth is showing on task bar, i would say it's enabled in the bios (if that option exists)

can you connect to a phone via bluetooth?

just how are you trying to add (which) device?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
20 10 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have not tried to Connect My phone but on My phone Bluetooth list i see My computer. And im trying to Connect My wireless headphones by BT and on BT settings just pressing The ADD device and i get the error.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
3,691 3,678 323 771
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

please try to connect your phone via BT, if it connects or is seen by the Pc then your computers BT is operating normally

i recomend you read your headset manual, some devices must be put in discover mode before you have the PC look for devices

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation